How to choose Amazon FBA freight forwarding company?
1. Have Amazon FBA cargo operation experience, familiar with Amazon warehouse warehousing standards
2. Able to identify Amazon goods waybill labels, the ordering operation process is simple
3. Able to solve the problem of customs clearance and tax payment, because Amazon is not the subject of customs clearance and tax payment
4. If it is a large quantity of goods, you also need to be familiar with the Amazon reservation process
5. The FBA freight forwarding services provided should be diversified, and different FBA freight forwarding services should be selected for different goods.
FBA warehouse service means that the seller needs to prepare the goods in advance to the warehouse designated by Amazon. After the goods are sold, Amazon is responsible for picking and delivering the goods. However, because Amazon does not solve the Amazon FBA freight problem, the seller is responsible for the Amazon FBA freight section. This is what Amazon FBA freight forwarding company wants to solve for you.
Amazon is not responsible for customs clearance and delivery from China to FBA warehouse service. Amazon FBA freight forwarding service refers to the delivery of goods from China to Amazon warehouses. There are special services that can fulfill this demand. Amazon FBA freight forwarding service has 4 shipping methods on the market:
1. Direct delivery express; DHL, UPS, Fedex, etc., generally the price is good for more than 20kg, the time is fast, and it is suitable for emergency replenishment. Moreover, express delivery is free of appointment, but it should be noted that Amazon is not the subject of customs clearance, and is not responsible for customs clearance and tax payment. It is necessary to make declarations and tariff prepayments and prepare local customs clearance importers in advance. Generally, Amazon FBA freight forwarding company can provide a tax number to borrow. Of course, it is best to have a customs number and pay the tax by yourself. Pay attention to the subject of the invoice and customs clearance for express delivery. In addition, you cannot write the recipient as Amazon. It is generally recommended to write the sender’s name directly as the recipient, but the recipient’s address must be accurate. The phone number can also be reserved for the sender. In addition, because of the 16-year customs requirement that Chinese shipments must have the made in china logo, this label is required on the outer box and the product.
2. FBA air + delivery: use air freight to ship to the local area first, and then use local express delivery to Amazon warehouse. The time is faster, slightly slower than direct express delivery. Express delivery is very convenient for storage without appointment. Nowadays, the empty + pie on the market is generally double-cleared tax, and there is no need to pay tariffs and prepayments, etc., and the cost is also very cheap, about 30 yuan/kg. This method is also born with the market demand, from the formality It is still not enough. Of course, it is recommended that sellers have their own tax number, and formal customs clearance and tax payment are the best.
3. FBA shipping Amazon FBA freight forwarding: shipping + local customs clearance + destination country delivery, the time limit is slightly longer. The full price does not include tax, which is almost a little more than 1,000 square meters. The United States and the United Kingdom are cheaper, and Canada is more expensive. This kind of first shipping has a long time limit, usually more than a month. At that time, it was a trailer to send to Amazon. Generally, a storage appointment was required, and the operation was more troublesome than express delivery. But the price is cheap. If calculated according to 1CBM=167kg, it is a few dollars 1kg, which is cheaper than the 30 express delivery and 1kg. 10 boxes of 20kg goods, the express cost is about 6000, but it is estimated that it is less than 2000, but the time is long, suitable for non-urgent replenishment. This kind of products are more suitable for high-volume replenishment in peak seasons or products with stable sales, otherwise the pressure on funds is still quite large.
4. Overseas warehouse allocation: Put the goods in overseas warehouses. One can do Amazon FBA. In addition, they can be sold on other platforms and shipped from overseas warehouses. Generally, there are many options for overseas warehouses to be transferred to Amazon. You can choose express delivery without appointment. Can choose to trailer delivery. The method is flexible and simple, and the replenishment time can also be short. Moreover, the customs clearance problem has been solved before the goods arrive at the warehouse, and there will be no major problems when they are sent from the warehouse to Amazon. Using overseas warehouses can also satisfy multi-platform sales at the same time, such as self-built platforms, wish, and many new platforms.